IPD provides timely professional training for organizations and governmental agencies in Belize and the Caribbean.
We have, over the years provided training for firms across various industries such as:
Lead Trainer and President
Paul Lecky is the President of the Institute of Professional Development and a consultant who has conducted professional trainings in various areas such as conflict resolution
seven habits of Highly Effective People
Marketing and Sales
for companies and institutions in Belize and Jamaica. Paul Lecky has held senior Management and Executive positions in several major companies and has worked in the United Kingdom, Jamaica and Belize.
In addition to being the President of The Institute of Professional Development; He is
1. Director of Things Belize
2. Tutor at The university of the West Indies Open Campus
3. President and founding member of CFAL Belize
4. Commissioned Lay Minister
5. President of Full Gospel Business Men Fellowship International – Ladyville
6. Justice of the Peace
7. Motivational Speaker
8. Member of the Belize Tourism Industry Association (BTIA)
9. 2 nd Vice President – Justice of the Peace & Commissioner of the Supreme Court
His experience in hands on management and his academic achievement in the field
qualifies him for his position.