President & Lead Trainer
Paul Lecky is the president of IPD and a consultant who has conducted professional training in various areas such as conflict resolution, supervisory management, sales management, service excellence, team building, seven habits of highly effective people, marketing and sales, effective leadership, entrepreneurship etc. for companies and institutions in Jamaica and Belize.
Lecky has held senior management and executive positions in several major companies,and has worked in the United Kingdom, Jamaica, and Belize.
He is currently:
1. President of The Institute of Professional Development
2. Director of Things Belize
3. Tutor at the University of West Indies Open Campus
4. Member- FLMI Society (International)
5. President and founding member of C-FAL Belize
6. Commissioned, Lay Minister
7. President – Full Gospel Business Men Fellowship International – Ladyville Chapter
8. Justice of the Peace
9. Motivational Speaker
10. Member of the Belize Tourism Industry Association (BTIA)
11. 2nd Vice President – Justice of the Peace & Commissioners of the Supreme Court Association
His experience in hands-on management and his academic achievement in the field qualify him for this position.